Ground Rock Salt 20kg
Ground Rock Salt
Specially developed salt for use as a de-icing agent, suitable for roads and paths. Contains suitable balance of coarse and fine particles. Complies to BS 3247.
Next day delivery!
Your order will be delivered within 24/48 hours, subject to stock and delivery service available. We aim to provide an unbeatable delivery time on all our goods, and would welcome you putting us to the test!
Please note that some items may take slightly longer, depending on availability, size/weight , and conditions beyond our control.
- Free next day delivery on orders over £30 for customers who are located in our van delivery area.
- For customers who are outside of our van area there is a £10 delivery charge for unders under £75
- For non-mainland addresses delivery charges vary.
- Bulky items such as barrels of oil, weld on brackets and grain store pedestals will occur further charges.
If you wish to return an item to APM, then please ring our main telephone number 01794 388622 and a member of our sales and customer service team will be glad to assist.
The following conditions apply to returns;
- You have 7 days after delivery has been made of the product to notify APM that you wish to return that item.
- You then have up to a further 14 days after notification to return the goods to APM.
If you wish to return an item, have ready the following information when calling.
- your account number or postcode
- account name
- collection address
Our team will raise a collection request which will be processed by our distribution network, or alternatively, you may make your own arrangements for the goods to be returned to APM.
When the items are returned in the condition agreed, replacement goods will be despatched or alternatively a refund or account credit note raised.
Please note that any carriage charges incurred by APM when collecting goods may be charged to you, depending on the nature of the return.
All items to be returned must be in manufacturer's original packaging (if applicable,) they must be in a resalable condition, and returned within the timescales as shown above. Failure to comply may result in a return for credit being cancelled, or the items returned to sender.
Defective goods may only be returned using the warranty procedure.
Non Returnable Products
- Obsolete Stock
- Special assembly kits/bespoke order products.
All APM replacement parts carry a warranty against defects in material and workmanship for 3 months from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to normal wear and tear.
Goods sold by APM are warranted by the manufacturer and APM endeavours to ensure sound materials and workmanship. APM's sole liability under this warranty is to repair or replace the item at the manufacturer's discretion or at APM's option grant a monetary credit to the Buyer equal to the then current net delivered price to the Buyer of such defective part.